? ??????????????Sideline Circle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 665 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Orange County Choppers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (92 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Book Is Always Better




The book is always better. A fact that is once again proven with the most recent Harry Potter movie. For the entirety of the movie I found myself whispering to the person sitting next to me (luckily a friend, or I might have gotten hit in the face) about every important detail they left out and all of the nonsense that they added and changed. Now, I know that it is impossible for the movie to be exactly like the book; change is most definitely necessary. However, when they fail to inform the audience about many important factors that are need-to-know for the upcoming Deathly Hallows movies, it makes me wonder just how disappointing the next two are going to be. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that, because they're making two movies for the last book, they'll have PLENTY of room to fit in all the information that they so haphazardly did not explain, or altogether left out.

Due to the sad fact that I went to the midnight showing with a car of people who have not read the books, I'm full to BURSTING with unvented....annoyance, I guess is the best word right now. If anyone has seen the movie and read the books, PLEASE feel free to leave a comment or contact me on myspace at www.myspace.com/fairynne. Even if you haven't read the books, I'm always interested to hear what YOU thought of the movie. So hit me up! Comments are greatly appreciated, but I'm not averse to new friends on myspace.

Also, if you are reading this and you know of a movie you'd like to promote, let me know about it and I'll write a review and post it! I'll also give credit to your blog or site for bringing the movie to my attention. This works with books, too, so don't be shy!

0 comments: