? ??????????????Sideline Circle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 665 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Orange County Choppers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (92 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 9485 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

New Idea

So I'm thinking about doing a joint project with a friend of mine. A new story. She's going to write from the point of view of one person, and I'm going to write the point of view of another. Not only do we both get to write a magnificent and fun-filled story AND it will make the characters completely different people. There are times when it's hard to keep one person's characteristics from bleeding into another person. Hopefully the both of us writing this will keep that from happening. I'm just hoping it doesn't effect our friendship in any way. I know that working with a friend, whether at a job or on a project, can cause a rift in their relationship, but I'm hoping that our friendship is strong enough to withstand it. Nevertheless, if the occasion arises that I can see or feel that rift beginning I'll step back and let her take over the project. I'm just really excited because I really want to take my love of the Arts and portray it in this book; let it guide my character. I hope all turns out well. Fingers crossed, lucky socks on, penny in my shoe, all that jazz. Wish me luck! May the Good People, spirits, and music guide my way.

0 comments: